The first recap of the revamped project.
It has been almost ten days since I started working on Canvatorium again. Most of the work I’ve done so far has been centered around creating a new project and designing the Canvatorium web app.
To start, I created a new Nuxt project and used layout templates to establish a common layout for the labs. Then, ChatGPT and I built the
useCanvatoriumScene composable and recreated legacy Labs 000, 001, and 002.
Next, I began work on Lab 040, which involves creating a Lab Data Overlay with Babylon.js GUI. I played with the idea of building an overlay for lab notes but decided against it for now.
I also started work on Lab 041, which involves creating screenshots with Babylon.js. This gives me a quick way to capture an image from the lab when I want to post it or add it to an article.
I hacked some basic lab metadata into the meta section of Vue Router using Nuxt definePageMeta. Finally, I added lab notes to each lab page so that viewers can get a better understanding of the content.
Overall, the progress has been steady and I’m excited to continue working on Canvatorium.